Hi Abbotsford, Chilliwack and Mission mortgage clients! We have good news for you. Rates appear to be dropping further, therefore this may be an opportune time to renegotiate and secure a mortgage. If you’ve considered buying, refinancing or renewing your mortgage, we suggest giving our team a call so we can look at your current mortgage and see if it’s worth making a move. Here are a few reasons why we believe now would be a good time to review your mortgage or for home buyers, a good reason to consider purchasing while rates are at historical lows.
- A shifting economy will push the BOC (Bank of Canada) to lower interest rates further
- Negative growth in demand over the last two quarters
- The BOC has recently moved to a more neutral bias, rather than tightening
- US Federal Reserve has entertained the idea to make a cut mid way through 2019, Canada generally follows
- Recessionary conditions in other parts of the world will likely influence Canada
We have a seasoned mortgage consultant on our team who specializes in placing those looking to refinance, in a strategic mortgage plan during the spring rate wars that take place every year. We are prepared to work hard on your behalf because feeling a little more financially free, or paying off your mortgage sooner, is a priority to each one of our team members.
Give us a call for your complimentary mortgage review.